Sophisticated leather handbags are a Michael Kors calling card, instantly recognizable by their famed MK monogram. Our edit of bags for sale includes shoulder and crossbody styles coveted for their red-carpet glamour and jet-set aesthetic.

Tip: Fake MK bags might have a slightly off-color of the leather, or the stitching around the logo might look uneven and inconsistent. In addition, the engraved text on a genuine Michael Kors bag should be sharp and crisp while those on counterfeit bags might look more stamped.

To sell a new or pre-owned Michael Kors bag, create an account on the Michael Kors Pre-Loved site and upload photos of your item. After the item sells, you receive 80 percent of the sales price while the other 20 percent goes to Michael Kors.

Whether you’re headed to the airport for an overseas trip or hitting the gym after work, a quality catch-all bag is essential. A leather MK crossbody bag combines chic style with utility, featuring useful features like expandable interiors and top zip closures. Check out the Bedford Extra Large Logo Stripe Weekender Bag with buckled leather trim and racing stripes for a sporty look, or go with the Jet Set Small Saffiano Leather Crossbody Bag for a clean-lined silhouette that speaks to your luxe sensibility.

In addition to their classic colors, MK bags feature versatile designs that lend themselves well to everyday wear. For example, the Heather Extra-Small Leather Crossbody Bag is a compact option that fits just the essentials, including your phone and keys. Or, the Bancroft Medium Pebbled Calf Leather Satchel has retractable side gussets that create even more space for your belongings. And the Kate Small Quilted Leather Crossbody Bag is a padded option that’s easy to dress up or down.

If you’re going to treat yourself to a new MK bag, consider getting it monogrammed. The bestselling Ginny Leather Crossbody Bag is available in a variety of colorways and comes with complimentary monogramming, which makes this the perfect gift for a friend or yourself.

You’ll find a wide selection of MICHAEL Michael Kors bags at Belk, including a range of crossbody styles that make it easy to carry everything you need for a busy day out and about. Choose from the brand’s signature grained leather or sleek Saffiano materials, and add a polished finish with gold-tone hardware. Browse the Farfetch edit to discover a range of MK sling bags with front and side pockets to keep your sunglasses, audio player and smartphone handy, while the main compartment holds all your daily necessities. MK bag for sale

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *